Saturday, January 30, 2016

About Me

Add caption
My two friends Kaitlin (left) and Britney (right) and I have participated in two color runs. They are a 5k race where you can donate to a charity. While you run there are different check points where they throw powdered colors at you. This race is a great way to see some of the beautiful places in Providence.

Add caption
                              
This summer my mother, friends, and I went to Vermont for a fair. We drove up early one morning and stayed until the next day. We found a really interesting store that had a whole bunch of different things; including a moose wearing rain boots! 

Add caption
In high school gym, all of the classes had to participate in a climbing unit. My friend Dave and I completed the "Dangling Duo." The planks we could stand on we're connected by a wire and each one was slightly farther apart than the one before. By the top one the planks were about five feet apart (I'm only 5'2")! It took us almost all class and a lot of strategizing but we finally made it. 

Add caption
Kaitlin, Britney, and I have done karate with each other for about 12 years. This photo was from out second degree black belt test. It was a seven hour test with a panel of 3 judges. We were the first black belts of the studio; then continuing to train other ranks.After the test all of the families and judges went out to eat at Asia Grille.

Add caption
Right before Thanksgiving my family got a new dog named, Buster. We got him from the Conventry pound. He is around two years old and is a Bassett Hound and Chocolate Lab mix. Buster has had his few fights with the cats but he has adjusted very well now. 

1 comment: